Lonely Times......

This is a lonely business. I have family here in AZ, kids, mother, brothers, sister, friends and co-workers. Everyone knows I am moving to the UAE, and it never surprised anyone that I am doing this again. I have always been different. I have never been the social butterfly. I was the watcher, observer, learner of people and their ways. I have friends but they are select since, I do not let just anyone into my private life.

My best friend I have known since I was 17. Our husbans were best friends, our kids played together. We have gone through hell and high water and came out the other side stronger. Now, I am able to follow my dreams and my dearsest friend is staying home with fibro and lupus. How do I feel joy about my new adventure when she is suffering so. She is a trooper and thinks this is a great thing I am doingand happy for me.

My sister is great and wishes she could go with me and I hope she will come over for a vacation. My brothers have their lives to live. One is in college and busy and one has a family going into the fun teen years with his daughter. They are to busy to notice.

My mother on the other hand I worry about. She has had a boyfriend for over 30 years and he is now almost 90 and health wise not doing well. My mother has taken care of him and pushed him to live. I worry that if he dies she will take it hard, and I will be on the other side of the world living my life.

These were some of the things that I had struggled with. I am not worried about my kids. We all had to find our own way once we became adults, now it is their time to figure it out. I am the momma bird pushing them out of the nest to never let them return.

I feel selfish at times. So I don't talk to anyone about how cool and excited I am to be going to the UAE. I have found a group on facebook that allows me to be excited. But this is a lonely time.

http://youtu.be/1lyu1KKwC74

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Here is a song that has become my inspiration.  I will post more as I get inspired
http://youtu.be/tCvMKcNJCAY

1 comment: